Wednesday 18 May 2016

Brit Rock 21st May

Another week, another award winning, unbeatable playlist 1. The Eagles - Take it easy 2. Joe Walsh - Life's been good 3. Fragile X - Colorado way of thinking 4. Rush - Closer to the heart 5. Ellipsis - Wasted potential me 6. Morrisey - First of the gang to die 7. Tyrannosaurus Nebulous - Straight jacket 8. Tyrannosaurus Nebulous - TLX 9. Ozzy Osbourne - Goodbye to romance 10. ACDC - Rock and roll ain't a noise pollution 11. Stranglers - Nice and sleazy 12. Pink Floyd - Run like hell 13. Atomic Rooster - Stand by me 14. Lenny Kravitz - Are you gonna go my way 15. David Bowie - Miracle goodnight 16. Manic Street Preachers - Scream to a sigh 17. U2 - Numb 18. Spin Doctors - Two princes 19. Radiohead - Creep 20. Meatloaf - Rock and roll dreams come true 21. Aerosmith - Cryin' 22. Pearl Jam - Daughter 23. Billy Joel - Lullaby (goodnight my angel) 24. Bachman Turner Overdrive - Let it ride 25. Slade - Get down get with it Hour three is connections. Every song connected to the next 1. Bob Dylan - Rainy day women 2. Travelling Wilburys - Handle with care 3. Grateful Dead - Touch of grey 4. Steve Miller Band - The joker 5. The Clash - Should I stay or should I go 6. White Stripes - 7 nation army 7. The Easybeats - Friday on my mind 8. Gary Moore - Over the hills and far away 9. Joan Jett - I hate myself for loving you 10. Lita Ford - Kiss me deadly 11. Ozzy Osbourne - Goodbye to romance 12. Manfred Mann's Earth Band - Blinded by the light 13. Giirlschool - Race with the devil

No comments:

Post a Comment