Thursday 16 March 2017

Timesweep 18th March

The widest variety of classic rock and some pleasing features are here every week. Stations list available via the website, dominicforbes.org Part 1 We start with a look at families 1. Guns 'N' Roses - Sweet child of mine 2. Family - Burlesque 3. Crosby, Stills & Nash - Teach your children 4. Pearl Jam - Daughter 5. Kansas - Carry on wayward son 6. David Bowie - Boys keep swinging Part 2 1. Muddy Waters - Mannish boy 2. Harry Chapin - Cats in the cradle 3. Fleetwood Mac - Man of the world 4. Genesis - Mama 5. Ozzy Osbourne - Mama I'm coming home 6. The Who - I can't explain Part 3 Back to 1971 1. Deep Purple - Fireball 2. Badfinger - No matter what 3. The Who - Baba O' Reilly 4. Jethro Tull - Aqualung Part 4 1. The Rolling Stones - Wild horses 2. Slade - Coz I luv u 3. Free - My brother Jake Part 5 1. The Doors - Love her madly 2. PaulMcCartney - Uncle Albert/Admiral Halsey 3. John Kongas - He's gonna step on you again 4. T-Rex - Hot love Part 6 It's this week in rock history 1. Ozzy Osbourne - I don't know 2. Queen - Save me 3. Alice Cooper - Only women bleed 4. Rush - Closer to the heart Part 7 This week's birthdays 1. The Zombies - She's not there 2. Mr Big - To be with you 3. Asia - Heat of the moment 4. Eddie Money - Take me home tonight Part 8 1. Supertramp - Breakfast in America 2. John Lee Hooker - Boom boom 3. Elton John - Tiny dancer 4. Elton John - The bitch is back Part 9 Back to 1964 1. The Kinks - You really got me 2. Rolling Stones - It's all over now 3. Pretty Things - Don't bring me down 4. Nashville Teens - Tobacco road 5. The Beatles - I saw her standing there Part 10 1. Them - Baby please don't go 2. The Zombies - She's not there 3. Bob Dylan - The times they are a changing 4. Swinging Blue Jeans - Good golly miss Molly Part 11 And finally, a look at 1979 1. Cheap Trick - I want you to want me 2. The Cars - Just what I needed 3. Meatloaf - Paradise by the dashboard light 4. Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Can't stop

No comments:

Post a Comment