Wednesday 13 July 2016

Brit Rock 16th July

Back to 1979 1. Robert Palmer - Bad case of loving you 2. Toto - Hold the line 3. Led Zeppelin - All my love 4. Whitesnake - Love hunter 5. Thin Lizzy - Black rose 6. The Scorpions - Holiday 7. Van Halen- Dance the night away 8. Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers - refugee 9. Fleetwood Mac - Tusk 10. The Knack - My Sharona 11. Meatloaf - All revved up with no place to go 12. Sex Pistols - Oh you silly things 13. Dave Edmunds - Crawling from the wrekage 14. Ramones - Sheena is a punk rocker 15. Rainbow - In the eyes of the world 16. Cheap Trick - I want you to want me 17. Kiss - I was made for loving you 18. ACDC - Highway to hell 19. Supertramp - Breakfast in America 20. The Eagles - Heartache tonight 21. Blackfoot - Highway song 22. Motorhead - Overkill 23. Pink Floyd - Comfortably numb 24. Status Quo - Living on an island Hour three is active rock 1. Foo Fighters - My hero 2. Green Day - Boulevard of broken dreams 3. Pearl Jam - Alive 4. Panic At The Disco - I write sins not tragedies 5. Kinhgs Of Leon - Fans 6. Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Lover rollercoaster 7. Stone Temple Pilots - Interstate love song 8. Weezer - Buddy Holly 9. Smash Mouth - Walking on the sun 10. Shinedown - Second chance 11. Offspring - Pretty fly for a white guy 12. Soundgarden - Black hole sun 13. Chris Cornell - You know my name 14. Biffy Clyro - Bubbles

No comments:

Post a Comment