Saturday 16 September 2017

Timesweep 16th September


Part 1
Back to 1986
1.     INXS – What you need
2.     Simple Minds – Sanctify yourself
3.     Ozzy Osbourne – Shot in the dark
4.     Jackson Browne – In the shape of a heart
5.     Stryper – Calling on you
 
Part 2
1.     Pat Benetar – Sex as a weapon
2.     Status Quo – Red sky
3.     Bruce Hornsby & The Range – Mandolin rain
4.     Poison – Cry tough
5.     ACDC – Who made who
6.     Eddie Money – Take me home tonight
7.     Journey – Be good to yourself

Part 3
This week in rock history
1.     Bachman Turner Overdrive – You ain’t seen nothing yet
2.     Genesis – No son of mine
3.     Bon Jovi – Born to be my baby
Part 4
This week’s birthdays
1.     The Ramones – Baby I love you
2.     The Beatles – Baby you’re a rich man
3.     Extreme – Get the funk out
4.     Nelson – I can’t live without your love and affection
Part 5
1.     The Eagles – One of these nights
2.     Whitesnake – Here I go again
3.     Joan Jett & The Blackhearts – I love rock and roll
4.     Alice Cooper Band – Under my wheels
5.     Bruce Springsteen – Under my wheels
Part 6
1973
1.     Pink Floyd – Breath
2.     Allman Bros Band – Rambling man
3.     Aerosmith – Dream on
4.     Alice Cooper Band – Elected
5.     Roger Daltrey – Giving it all away
Part 7
1.     Slade – How does it feel
2.     Stealers Wheel – Stuck in the middle
3.     Lou Reed – Walk on the wild side
Part 8
A look at freedom
1.     Roger Daltrey – Free me
2.     Cream – I feel free
3.     Free – A little bit of love
4.     Tom Petty – Free falling
Part 9
A look at doctors
1.     Doobie Bros – The doctor
2.     Little Feat – Rock and roll doctor
3.     Robert Palmer – Doctor doctor (bad case of loving you)
4.     Motley Crue – Dr Feelgood
Part 10
1.     Jackson Browne – Doctor my eyes
2.     The Who- The real me
3.     UFO – Doctor doctor
4.     Kiss – Calling Dr Love
Part 11
1.     WASP – I don’t need no doctor
2.     Van Halen – Somebody get me a doctor
3.     The Beatles – Dr Roberts
4.     Spin Doctors – 2 princes

No comments:

Post a Comment