Thursday 10 March 2016

Timesweep 12th March

To hear the best classic rock show in Europe, go to the website, www.dominicforbes.co.nr/ click on the Timesweep banner and choose from one of the numerous stations broadcasting the show. Part 1 1. Guns 'N' Roses - Sweet child of mine 2. Family - Burlesque 3. Crosby stills Nash & Young - Teach your children 4. Pearl Jam - daughter 5. Kansas - Carry on wayward son 6. David Bowie - Boys keep swinging Part 2 1. Muddy Waters - mannish boy 2. Harry Chapin - Cats in the cradle 3. Fleetwood Mac - man of the world 4. Genesis - Mama 5. Ozzy Osbourne - Mama I'm coming home 6. The Who - I can't explain Part 3 1. Supertramp - Breakfast in America 2. Def Leppard - Pour some sugar on me 3. ZZ Top - TV dinners 4. Billy Joel - Scenes from an Italian restaurant Part 4 1. Led Zeppelin - Houses of the holy 2. Bon Jovi - Raise your hands 3. Elton John - Pinball wizard Part 5 1. Neil young - Heart of gold 2. Free - Wishing well 3. Ozzy Osbourne - So tired Part 6 1. The Guess Who - American woman 2. The Beatles - She's a woman 3. Rolling Stones - Honky tonk women 4. The Eagles - Witchy woman Part 7 1. Jefferson Starship - Find your way home 2. Badfinger - No matter what 3. U2 - With or without you 4. Grateful Dead - Friend of the devil 5. Twisted Sister - I wanna rock Part 8 1. Poison - Nothing but a good time 2. Alice Cooper - I'm eighteen 3. Heart - Never 4. Thin Lizzy - Don't believe a word 5. The Babys - Isn't it time Part 9 1. The Kinks - You really got me 2. The Rolling Stones - It's all over now 3. The Pretty Things - Don't bring me down 4. Nashville Teens - Tobacco road 5. The Beatles - I saw her standing there Part 10 1. Them - Baby please don't go 2. The Zombies - She's not there 3. Bob Dylan - The times they are a changing 4. The Swinging Blue Jeans - Good golly Miss Molly Part 11 1. Cheap Trick - I want you to want me 2. The Cars - Just what I needed 3. Meatloaf - Paradise by the dashboard light 4. Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Can't stop

No comments:

Post a Comment